Everyone in Theodora's Center work every day to advance the science of treating the children with special needs; we deliver the highest standards of care and produce high-impact education and outreach programming.
We measure our impact by the children who were transformed by our program, and we plan our work to maximize that impact. We take our programs directly into the daily activities and our home visit program.
Served Children Over the Years
2) Continuing to follow the training program that is held every six months to the children and reach the goals of the center.
3) Accepting the new members in different classes in the center.
4) Providing Communications sessions to the participants in and out of the center.
5) Continuing weekly home visit trips to the children's families.
Positives & Accomplishments
2) The continuous follow up from Mrs. Hannan Nicoles the consultant of the center once a week.
3) The participation of 10 of the coaches and trainers in the retreat of the one body that was held in St. Mary Church in Road El Farag, the subject was about the ways of treatment, aids, and production.
4) The increase of participants in the center from 14 to 79.